THE MULTIVERSE OF MUGS



The rumour mill is currently in over drive. What the hell is going on with Harry's comedy special everyone is asking? Is it ever going to come out? Or is about to sink in a swamp of fraud and legal issues. Like you I just want the truth. So I paid some Russian Hackers to investigate and based on the data they handed over I was able to ascertain who the main suspects behind the rival crowdfunder to raise funds to sue me might be. Hopefully this article will smoke the real culprits out and we will get the answers we want and deserve. 


JOE JACOBS 

One of my early backers very supportive early on but like most people Joe found out the more you get to know me the more you dislike me. And on 13th of March he'd clearly had enough of me and left this comment under my announcement on FB that I had mistakenly spent all the backers money. 

We all know the saying that “a joke is truth wrapped in a smile” and on the 11th of April he took the joke even further with a comment on an innocuous post I made about the special maybe coming out sooner than expected. 



Coincidence that this was the day before the crowdfunder to sue me was launched? Can see why he was so quick to deny it a day later as the evidence that it was him was mounting up in the online trail he was leaving. It’s clear for all of you to see that he is the prime suspect. 



Joe is now covering his tracks further apparently penning a Chortle correspondents piece that we all know will be more #fakenews distorting his web of lies. 



GUILT LIKELIHOOD

5/5

LUKE MCQUEEN 


Me and Luke have always had a volatile friendship. He used to chase me around the flat we shared in Edinburgh naked for his own amusement. Also I once took him to my favourite film at the BFI and when we came out he said it was the worst film he had ever seen knowing full well how much the film meant to me. In private he has become increasingly frustrated at the delayed release of the special that he backed on Kickstarter. 



Luke is perhaps the most equipped out of all the suspects to launch a campaign like this. An expert in PR stunts who once tricked an audience into thinking they were coming to see Frankie Boyle when instead they were seeing him perform. Another time he staged a fake protest outside the BBC to get his own show banned from the channel.His motivation to sue me? Some of his most retweeted and liked tweets have been about me so his thinking is this could be great publicity for his new Edinburgh show which by all accounts is not selling very well. It could also be some part of some crazy new TV show he is working on. Who knows with this loose cannon.






GUILT LIKELIHOOD



POPE LONERGAN


Another backer with an axe to grind? Pope was actually the first person to float the idea of someone suing me in a reply to a tweet from Luke McQueen on April 1st. (Maybe they are working together?)




Not content with publicly stating what he was going to do me in the above tweet on the day the Crowdfunder to sue me came out Pope was very quick to privately message me on Facebook floating the theory that I was suing myself in order to cover his tracks. 



For me this is a classic admission of guilt through projection. Like when OJ Simposn released a book called I Did It. With the guilt of his deed eating away at him his warped confession definitely puts him forward as a very credible suspect. Coming up with such an outlandish theory takes the attention off himself and put's it onto the victim (me)

GUILT LIKELIHOOD


EX PRODUCER


Perhaps the most surprising of all the suspects as until a couple of days ago me and my producer had a really good working relationship. Or so I thought. Now I think about his recent actions perhaps alarm bells should have been ringing when he was the first person to alert me to the campaign to sue me. 


A week later with only one donation to the campaign he then launched into a bitter rant on social media. At the time I thought it was genuine, but now I think about it it might be another distraction tactic from what is a growing list of potential enemies. I took the bait and commented giving the rival campaign the oxygen of publicity. Is that what he wanted?


However in his defense he’s Scottish and they are a very angry nation and let’s face it they have a lot to be angry about the weather is awful there. But why was this anger directed at me? I’ve always put a lot of money into the economy whenever I’ve done Edinburgh. Also we were working on a very fair agreement that when the special comes out he would get a very good share of the profits, the special is still coming out so for him to sue me would be counter-productive.

GUILT LIKELIHOOD

3/5

MYSTERY PERSON


You don’t work in the comedy industry for 15 years without making the odd enemy. The original Kickstarter was very successful so would quite possibly have irked some old enemies. Until the Kickstarter fraud I had actually managed to keep my nose clean and had worked very hard to rebuild my shattered reputation by staying out of debt for 10 years. But they say that revenge is a dish best served cold so there could be a long list of people who had been biding their time and the successful Kickstarter campaign was the perfect catalyst for one of my many enemies to launch a campaign of revenge.

GUILT LIKELIHOOD


STEWART LEE


I once went to say hello to Stewart at the Chortle awards and he turned his back on me. We used to have a good relationship I even put him on the front cover of my magazine. I wrote a very uncomplimentary article about him in Edinburgh a few years back so maybe he is holding a grudge. I also have a theory that he is an egg on Twitter so this is in keeping with that sort of behaviour.

GUILT LIKELIHOOD


HARRY DEANSWAY

That’s me! As covered me "suing myself" has been suggested by two backers of the campaign (Luke and Pope) But for me these are the classic actions of guilty men, maybe they are even collaborating together. I will admit that me suing myself to publicize my special is a very funny idea BUT as someone who has been sued not once but THREE times it is not something I’d ever make light of. 

The last time I got sued it bankrupted me and estranged me from my family. Enough time has passed where I can laugh at the irony of me getting sued for not releasing a film about the time I got sued. BUT I’m not going to lie. That experience caused me long term psychological damage that i will probably never get over. 

However what cannot be denied is that I was the victim of fraud and have launched a crowdfunding campaign to pay the previous backers back and this rival campaign has been a big distraction, their campaign has even raised more money than my campaign putting any release of the special further in doubt. 

So whichever of the aforementioned suspects is responsible please take your spiteful, irresponsible campaign down so I can release the special in 2020 as I’ve promised.


GUILT LIKELIHOOD



DO YOU HAVE ANY LEADS ON THIS PLEASE MESSAGE ME CONFIDENTIALLY? ALSO I'D LOVE HEAR YOUR THEORIES, COMMENT BELOW. THE BEST ONE WILL RECEIVE A FREE DVD... IF IT EVER COMES OUT


OR WHY NOT VOTE ON THE TWITTER POLL https://twitter.com/Deansbomb

THE FULL BACKSTORY IS HERE - https://deansbomb.blogspot.com/2019/03/you-wont-belive-e-mail-this-comedian.html


Meanwhile please donate to my Crowdfunder to pay for the old Crowdfunder. - 
https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/-51mugs