NO AUDIENCE WITH HARRY DEANSWAY SCREENING






After five long years I am pleased to announce that on November the 3rd I will screen for the only time ever my long awaited stand up special “No Audience With Harry Deansway” at Colonel Fawcett in Camden. Join me and the 12 out of 52 backers of my kickstarter, who haven’t blocked me for embezzling their money to finance a trip to the Champions League final for this momentous evening that will change the stand up special forever. a link to the trailer - 



As well as a screening there will be an exclusive Q&A with the stars of the special - the six audience members who attended the original taping four years ago. The night will end with us going down to Camden canal and throwing the hard drive with the masters on into the canal and finally ending this sorry saga once and for all leaving us to get on with our lives.

COVID SECURE. The event will be completely covid secure with social distancing and temperature checks in place, analy, which I am told by medical professionals is the most accurate temperature reading you can get. Also because of the covid crisis I have decided that all NHS staff will be charged double. I’m sure we can all agree that they have had quite enough freebies now so it’s about time they put some of that money they’ve saved back into the economy. Plus they've heard what a generous huge applause sounds like now so will know what to do when the credits roll.

You can read about the specials complex background here - https://deansbomb.blogspot.com/2019/03/you-wont-belive-e-mail-this-comedian.html